How Texting Benefits Maids and House Cleaners
Keeping track of all your clients can be exhausting. Adding texting to your maid service business can make life easier. It's a win-win for you and your customers! TxtSquad is the best way for house cleaners and maid services to automate interactions with their clients through sms messaging. You can schedule texts, manage client lists, receive customer feedback - everything from your phone! It's a win-win for you and your customers!
Both commercial and residential cleaners are using TxtSquad to communicate with their customers by:
- Appointment Reminders and Delay Notifications.
- Easy Client Scheduling with Calendar Integration.
- Provide Quick Cleaning Service Quotes.
- Keeping Track of Employees.
- Best way to reach out is through texting.
- With specials for cleaning services to attract clients during slow downs.
- Send your location to let the client know you’re close by.
- Try it free for 14 days here.
Next we will go through a few example texts to show you just how useful texting can be for your business!
Five Examples of Marketing Messages For Maid Services
1. “Hi Martha, Just wanted to remind you that I am coming in to clean your AirBnb at 3pm today. See you soon!”
Maids and others in the Cleaning service industry love the convenience of text appointment reminders for when they're in a hurry. Life in the cleaning business can seem like one long string of appointments, from dealing with clients to juggling your employees - even last minute cleaning jobs! These days it seems there are always more things that need doing. Setting up appointment reminders makes sure there are no delays to get the job done on time by letting the clients know you're coming! Also great for when you are running late or need to reschedule.
2. “Hey Mr. Rogers, Just wanted you to know that I am just finishing up a job in a neighborhood near you and I should be there in 10 minutes.”
Whether it's just yourself or you have a bunch of employees, the business is constantly on-the move! Maids are using TxtSquad to communicate with their customers in new ways. For instance by letting people know that you’re close by and giving accurate arrival times for the next job!
3. “Get $20 off your next cleaning if you book before 11/25/22. Book here: https://txtsquad.io/url/B54mu7”
Sending exclusive coupons to your clientele is a great way to drive customers to re-engage customers new and old. It will help increase your workload during slow downs and help get new customers. It’s a win-win!
4. “Hi Steve, just getting back to you with your property cleaning quote. It will come to $500 after tax. Let me know and we can book a time. Thanks!”
When a client needs cleaning services, they want to get a quote for the job as soon as possible. Getting the pricing done for the work translates to getting the job and having someone come out as soon as they are available! The quicker the better!
5. “Hi Gene, due to the blizzard I won’t be able to come to your house for the scheduled cleaning. Sorry for the inconvenience.Please reschedule here: https://txtsquad.io/url/B54mu7.”
The cleaning business can be temperamental sometimes. Storms, power outages and last minute changes can leave your customers empty handed when they are expecting their favorite maid that day. Text messages can be sent to your subscribers to give them a heads up that you won't be in today and help let them down easily so that there is no delay in rescheduling their next appointment.
Stop wasting time answering calls on your cell phone and start getting more done with your business!
Texting is the most efficient way to communicate with your customers, but it’s a pain to manage all those conversations from your phone. TxtSquad makes texting easier by helping you send automated texts at scale without ever having to pick up your phone.
Send appointment reminders, follow-ups, surveys, and more – all from our easy-to-use dashboard. Try it free for 14 days here.